This weeks project was inspired by a need for a plant hanger. I don’t know how to macrame’, but thought “Well, I can braid and tie a couple knots. So if I make something that sucks, oh well, no one else needs to see it.” In the end what I created worked out pretty well, after all, I’m showing you!
First I decided not to be standard. I made my own beads for this project.
I used 2 widths of copper pipe and a whole lot of wrist twisting to cut the beads… way more than I needed…
YAY! EXTRA BEADS!
Then I just winged it. You go ahead and let me know what you think.
First Step: Just add string and beads, and just go for it!
Feeling pretty good about the results.
Close Up of the bottom.
I`m trying to decide between a plant or maybe a beta fish…